clutch covers getting beat up looking!!

3 replies to this topic
  • CRFThumper

Posted December 05, 2004 - 08:16 AM

Does anybody know of someone that makes HARD ANODIZED covers?We have two 450's and they both look bad,I have a SFB and they look great but down the road the same thing happeneds!They will redo them for 10.00 but when the metal wears away it just doesnt look as good!I had a crf a few years back and was able to get a HARD ANODIZED one and it fit the bill nicely but so far i cant seem to find one for the yz's any ideas? :cry:

• 9-d-9

Posted December 05, 2004 - 01:55 PM

Take them off, sandblast them and reinstall.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CRFThumper

Posted December 06, 2004 - 06:01 AM

UMMM,dont think so but thanks! :cry:

• tdd6405

Posted December 06, 2004 - 08:03 PM

hes got the idea. take it off and beadblast it. very fine grit beads tho. i beadblast mine and take them to the polishing wheel. the magnesium will shine to look like chrome

Related Content

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.