Anyone remove their ODO?

9 replies to this topic
  • oldbones

Posted December 04, 2004 - 09:19 PM

I am in need of the ODO drive (at the front wheel) for my '02 WR426. Seems I wore the last one out.

Does anybody have a takeoff in the garage they could part with? I haven't even called the dealership yet, cause I am afraid to ask what they want for four ounces of plastic. :cry:

• ISBB

Posted December 05, 2004 - 12:45 AM

post a pic of what your lookin for... im workin on doin the WZ thing to my bike so will be shedding it soon... bear in mind if you need it soon prolly wont happen w/ me... my bike is 5 hours away from me at the moment... i wont see it until new years weekend.

• Jim_bo

Posted December 05, 2004 - 11:13 AM

I've got an 03 WR450. I wanted to get a speedo drive eliminator. I'll sell you my speedo drive for 1/2 the cost of the eliminator if you want it.

Jimbo

• oldbones

Posted December 05, 2004 - 07:11 PM

Lemme know how much, and we can talk.

• sigepmock

Posted December 07, 2004 - 11:46 AM

Just took it off the bike this weekend, 02 WR426. You need the the little hub/drive, the cable, or the meter? It's your's for the cost of shipping to ya.

Chris

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldbones

Posted December 07, 2004 - 03:31 PM

I just need the hub drive (I believe), everything else seems to be in ok shape.

I knew someone out there had one! :cry:

• sigepmock

Posted December 07, 2004 - 03:56 PM

PM your address and I'll send it to ya tomorrow. I'll probably use UPS ground, I can't imagine it costing too much. If it's less than $10 bucks it's free, if more just send me a check for the shipping. I'll let you know when I get the address.

Late,

Chris

• JRAMBO

Posted December 07, 2004 - 04:18 PM

Thats a hella good deal best around way to go only on TT can you find a good deal like that.Thats why I like it here.Cool deal

• sigepmock

Posted December 08, 2004 - 11:03 AM

It's on it's way. Check your pm's for the tracking number. Hope it works for ya.

Chris

• oldbones

Posted December 08, 2004 - 12:20 PM

Chris, You da man. Thanks again for helping out, I really appreciate it. I'll let you know when it gets here, and when it starts clicking off the miles for me! :cry:

TT rocks! :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.