Finaly Got It!!!!!

No replies to this topic
  • thumper245

Posted December 04, 2004 - 08:54 PM

I was the one that had the post about the shop that was taking way too long for simple stuff before the upgrade to TT. It was 6 weeks yesterday that they had it. All that they did was change the oil, replace the petcock and clean out all of the old gas and clean the carb. The guy that I bougt it from only put about 15 hours on it and let it sit the rest of the 6 years (98 400F). I just got it home and went for a short ride. The only thing that I can say is "HOLY CRAP THAT THING FLYS" I love it soo far. I also have a 2002 XR650L and I only wish that thing had the ball that this 400 does. I gues that I am not telling you guys anything new. I cant wait to take it out tomarrow.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.