Stock Exhaust Wanted

4 replies to this topic
  • Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted July 19, 2001 - 03:09 PM

A good friend bought a nice "like new" '98 WR. Has a Big Gun exhaust system. It is too loud for dual sporting; makes good power tough! He has the racing core and the "quiet core" (it's still too loud). He wants to buy a stock system. Contact him at or 1-800-852-9439 (work #) ask for Tim North.
Thanks everybody.

• freshy

Posted July 19, 2001 - 04:32 PM

I have a stock setup off a 1999 YZ that he may be of interest. I have a Big Gun system as well. Tell him to check the packing before he gives up on it. Mine was blown compltely out by the time I got around to servicing it.
ps my old fershy handle seems to not work hence freshy.

[This message has been edited by freshy (edited 07-19-2001).]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dannajoe

Posted July 20, 2001 - 05:05 AM

I have a complete stock exhaust system off a 2k wr400, includes the header and baffle.
If your interested e-mail me at

• YamaCazi

Posted July 20, 2001 - 07:47 AM

I was just getting ready to buy a Big Gun for my 99WR, I have the stock system in mint condition if he is into trading....E-mail me .

Bonzai..... :)

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 20, 2001 - 07:53 AM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.