Proud New 450 Owner!

4 replies to this topic
  • motomike137

Posted December 03, 2004 - 09:20 AM

Just brought home my new 2005 450 last night. I am amped to say the least! I can't wait to ride the thing (unfortunately I'm in Michigan and will be waiting a while). Has anybody done the peg mod with their Ti pegs yet? I'm going to get an upper clamp and some Windham Pro Tapers for it along with transfering my tall seat foam off my 03. I also plan on a Dubach pipe and maybe some black excels just for fun. Oh yeah. I have a Magura clutch also, I loved that thing on my 03. Does anyone know off the top of their head whether or not the fuel screw is the same from my 03? I have a nice litle T-handle one on my 03. Some springs, 773's and numbers and I'll be ready to rumble! :cry:

• bluerider450

Posted December 03, 2004 - 09:28 AM

i have an 04 450 that i got a few months back and im in michigan to and am hating winter right about now
what part of michigan are you in some friends and i arein thelansing area and are always looking to ride ours bikes
we plan on going to an indor arenacross track down near jackson in a couple weeks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motomike137

Posted December 03, 2004 - 11:55 AM

I'm south of Flint a little bit. What indoor track are you talking about? Tecumseh? I've been there a couple of times and Grand Rapids about a half dozen times or so in the past.

• XXX_Thumper

Posted December 03, 2004 - 12:51 PM

He has to be talking about ProSource....Are you??? Kind of tiny. :cry: We need a large indoor track in Mid Michigan. I'd be there all the time.

• bluerider450

Posted December 04, 2004 - 09:16 AM

yeah the techumpse one wheres the one in grand rapids?

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.