• marcusmoberg

Posted December 03, 2004 - 09:14 AM

I would to know any opinions on the yamaha wr 400f! :cry:

• mousemeat

Posted December 03, 2004 - 09:20 AM

:cry: This message is hidden because marcusmoberg is on your ignore list. :cry:

• simch

Posted December 03, 2004 - 11:06 AM

Mmmm, Wr400?? Some are ridden by complete Morons! (PS I have a 450!!)

• Gadsen

Posted December 03, 2004 - 03:43 PM

Marcus, where you at? I cant see you? :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted December 05, 2004 - 01:08 PM

&%$#@! is a marcus...... :cry:

• huskyrider

Posted December 05, 2004 - 01:30 PM

You can't go wrong with a WR400.
I saw a 2000 model last month for 2k that was a virgin. I'll bet it had less than 100 miles on it. I came back with a bud 3 days later and it was gone.
If your looking to buy one you should be able to get it for a fair price.

See Ya,
Kelly

• ckulzer

Posted December 06, 2004 - 06:42 AM

Ignore any post by marcusmoberg. Do a search for other posts by him and you will find him to be a total time-waster.

Ride fast - take chances

Chad

• MadDawg

Posted December 12, 2004 - 08:39 PM

:cry: But, it worked, you looked and posted too! :cry: :cry: :lol:
Anyway, it worked for me too but I'm a newbie and can get away with that :cry: I can thank one of my riding buddies for getting me into my 426. I was riding a dog XT225 that I had purchased after years of not riding offroad. It was fine until we really started riding some gnarly trails and I just couldn't keep up (no surprise). He let me ride his YZ400 up a hillclimb and I was hooked, but of course, I had to do one better. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.