WR450 Christmas list

11 replies to this topic
  • Endurordr

Posted December 02, 2004 - 04:25 PM

Okay, so what's one everyone's Christmas list? :cry: I have a couple ideas for my baby:

[COLOR=Red]PowerNow kit
JD Jet Kit
New shoes (tires)[/COLOR]

People keep asking me for cheaper items and I tell them I have an expensive hobby. :cry:

I'm sure I could probably get other ideas from fellow TT'ers. So lets here what you want, you never know, someone you know could be browsing around here and maybe you'll just get something you asked for. :cry:

• Texas4play

Posted December 02, 2004 - 04:40 PM

I'd really like a race tech gold valve suspension tune-up or a steering stabilizer.
But, if I can't have that I'll settle for a nice satin gas cap vent valve .... and maybe some matching valve stem caps (if it's not too much trouble).

• wantmorepower

Posted December 02, 2004 - 04:44 PM

heres my list:

2005 WR450F

alot eh?

• banffboy

Posted December 02, 2004 - 05:03 PM

I'm really hoping to get my 01'WR426 back!! I had it stolen 2 years ago, the cops found it a year ago and its been tied up in court/evidence procedures since Nov of 03 :cry: It was recovered with a large number of items, hence the long delay in getting it back(so the say......fockers :cry: ). I've been calling every month!! The Crown prosecutor tells me that I should see the bike by mid Dec./Early Jan. I really hope I get this for Xmas. At the very least I'll have a parts bike or even better a bike to sell towards a new 4-fiddy. Keep your fingers crossed.

• tl1ks

Posted December 02, 2004 - 06:51 PM

devol rad gaurds
devol skid plate

maybe a full system.. although I haven't done enough research to know which one yet.. I'm between the white brothers quiet slipon, or the FMF Q full system..

• Birdie426

Posted December 02, 2004 - 06:56 PM

Hot Cams cam with autodecompression for my WR426
New roost deflector for my tired old bod
WR250 for my 14 year old
Any interest at all in riding (instead of just watching) from my wife

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • drewpeacock

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:35 PM

Dear Santa,
I'd sure like some studded tires and some heated grips for Christmas.

• las_vegas_thumper

Posted December 02, 2004 - 10:14 PM

Ok, here goes:

1) More time to ride my new '05 wr450f :cry:

2) Dr. D system :cry:

3) Time to do the free mods :cry:

4) A Partidge in a Pear Tree :cry:

WRide on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ch0g

Posted December 03, 2004 - 04:33 AM

ho ho ho :cry:

• Endurordr

Posted December 03, 2004 - 10:03 AM

devol rad gaurds
devol skid plate

maybe a full system.. although I haven't done enough research to know which one yet.. I'm between the white brothers quiet slipon, or the FMF Q full system..

I knew I needed something else! :cry:

• Frostbite

Posted December 03, 2004 - 10:07 AM

Front wheel drive. :cry:

• simch

Posted December 03, 2004 - 11:00 AM

Now that would be spoiling you, Frostbite!!! Santa asks if you have been a good boy!! LOL

I am having my suspension revalved and re sprung week after next, as well as the RG3 Triple clamps fitted that I got last month. That's my pressies!

I am also having my Akropovich can reworked to add a removable baffle to the outlet. That is a present for my neighbours!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.