Looking to trade my 19" rear for 18"

4 replies to this topic
  • klokard

Posted December 01, 2004 - 07:52 PM

Hey WR owners out there. Anyone want to swap your 18" rear wheel for my 19"? It's a stock Excel rim that's on my 2000 YZ 426. I do not ride track and want the stiffer side wall of the 18. Send me a PM if interested. I am located in Orange County, California. We can work out shipping, sprockets, discs etc... Thanks. Charlie

• ISBB

Posted December 01, 2004 - 08:24 PM

I would love to swap w/ you... i want the 19" for the 10blade paddle option... im kinda tired of running 8... drop me a e-mail

I can feel the WZ getting closer and CLOSER to completion... :cry:

nick@rideglamis.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • klokard

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:30 PM

Unable to contact previous poster due to undeliverable email addy so my wheel is still up for swap if anyone is interested.

• Gadsen

Posted December 02, 2004 - 10:13 PM

Klokard, send him a "PM"

• klokard

Posted December 03, 2004 - 08:49 AM

TMT,
I did send a PM and no response. Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.