Bike for sale

No replies to this topic
  • amerrill130

Posted December 01, 2004 - 03:53 PM

Hey does anyone want to buy a 2000 WR 400? I live in sonoma county, California, excellent maintance on the bike, i have pro tapers, Acerbis anodized blue top and bottom triple clamp, honda style steel braded brake lines, anodized blue excel rims and new excel spokes, i have YZF 400 plastics on the bike, MX gas tank, grey wire mod, snorkel mod, YZF timing, AVS levers, FMF powercore 4, and FMF Q pipes, aftermarket header, UNI air filter, gripper seat cover, bud light graphics, brand new M12 Tire, new chain and sprocket, new front brake pads and i think that is it. But if you are intertested and live close by, plus i have a lot of the stock stuff that came on the bike, like the original plastics, gas tank, stuff like that. let me know if you, or you know someone that might want it. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.