Free Mods?

13 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted December 01, 2004 - 03:42 PM

Can anyone tell me all the free mods I can do to my 2000 Yamaha WR 400F? I heard that the throttle stop mod is one of the best. I have a baffle on the end of my muffler that helps it breathe better. I want to put in a K&N air filter and FMF Hi Flo Header and FMF Powercore 4 Exhaust! :cry:

• simch

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:27 PM

Instead of changing the throttle stop get a new throttle grip, but fit it with plenty of oil, and no glue or lockwire. You will now find you have loads more movment on your throttle.
If your baffle on the end of the exhaust helps it breathe better, I suggest you add 2 more, and then it will breathe three times as good. Your trailtech will then show you doing 522mph, ie three times the 174mph you managed before. :cry:

I hope this helps.

• Gadsen

Posted December 01, 2004 - 06:53 PM

Get a hold of trail tech and order 5 more magnetic bolts, replace all the front rotor bolts with the new magnetic ones. This should increase your total speed by 6 fold!

• marcusmoberg

Posted December 01, 2004 - 06:59 PM

You are just wasting words. All Talk and no answer. :cry:

• mousemeat

Posted December 02, 2004 - 02:43 AM

He may be wasting words, but you are ruining the entire language.

• Hamish

Posted December 02, 2004 - 02:55 AM

The best thing to do to your WR400 would be to get a new rider. :cry:
This would increace the bikes performance more than any other modification.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 02, 2004 - 05:01 AM

The best thing to do to your WR400 would be to get a new rider. :cry:
This would increace the bikes performance more than any other modification.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: ;) :D :lol: :D ;) :D ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted December 02, 2004 - 06:29 AM

LOL at this !! Its all good fun Marcus, we've missed you on here!

• firezwr426

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:17 AM

sounds like everybody really likes this marcus guy...or is it just me?

• simch

Posted December 02, 2004 - 11:12 AM

he's nuts!

• Jackazz

Posted December 02, 2004 - 12:32 PM

As long as he "mucks up" his own goofy (yet somehow interestingly funny) threads & not serious info threads, more power to him. :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 02, 2004 - 12:57 PM

sounds like everybody really likes this marcus guy...or is it just me?

Yeah he is like a mutt on this forum. The more you kick him the more he loves you. :cry:

• marcusmoberg

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:02 PM

Hay Hay Hay I'm Fat Albert! :cry:

• Master Wong

Posted December 02, 2004 - 09:04 PM

More like Dale Gribble

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.