5 replies to this topic
  • marcusmoberg

Posted December 01, 2004 - 09:34 AM

I heard that changing my flywheel to a lighter one will make my wr400f accelerate faster! Is that true? :cry:

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:27 PM

It will go even faster if you just remove that dang heavy flywheel anyway! Hitting 174 mph on a long flat downhill should be a breeze. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

• ETP

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:33 PM

The bike might tend to lean away from the lighter side though. Should remove something from the other side to even it out. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:55 PM

Yes you are right ETP. marcus you should remove your exhaust pipe silencer and just run the header to balance things out. :cry:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted December 01, 2004 - 06:49 PM

Marcus, I cant see you, but try this, jump it off Al Capitan, you should reach terminal velocity which is about 128 MPH! :cry:

• marcusmoberg

Posted December 01, 2004 - 06:56 PM

HA HA You're a lot of help! :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.