Unable to get a response from Rekluse

11 replies to this topic
  • WR450_in_Turkey

Posted November 30, 2004 - 11:38 PM

Is everything ok at Rekluse? I have tried twice by email and once by their contact form to get information from them over the past 2 weeks and as yet have received no response!
It does not bode well to a potential customer methinks?

Ian

• oldbones

Posted December 01, 2004 - 12:32 AM

Ian,

This is not the usual when dealing with Rekluse, they are known for their excellent customer service.

Last week was a big holiday week here, they probably worked 3 days or less last week. That may be the reason for the delay.

• Indy_WR450

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:45 PM

PM TT member "NCMountainman" he is intimate with the Z-start clutch and setting it up for the WR450! :cry:

• obermeyer

Posted December 01, 2004 - 06:26 PM

This is a rare thing, these guys are great.

Call Patrick at 208-426-0659

• youngwerth

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:25 PM

We are WAY behind with email due to the holidays and Endurocross. I encourage you to call to get a quick response or email patrick or myself directly. To prevent a spam engine from ruining another email address of mine assemble it yourself... al or patrick and the domain is rekluse.com (you will need to put the @ symbol between the name and the domain).

• SMD

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:48 PM

""I encourage you to call to get a quick response or email patrick or myself directly""

The man is in Turkey mate.......do you take collect calls a 5am....... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SMD

Posted December 02, 2004 - 07:49 PM

""I encourage you to call to get a quick response or email patrick or myself directly""

The man is in Turkey mate.......do you take collect calls at 4am....... :cry:

• obermeyer

Posted December 03, 2004 - 05:38 PM

If it is a tech question I may be able to help. I have installed many of the Z-starts.

let me know

OBE

• Drtbykr

Posted December 03, 2004 - 06:10 PM

Thats great that you care about the customer!

I wrote Yamaha Canada about concerns I had with my bike (starter gear, starting issue and a huge bill for crude coming in the breather hose while I had a kicking session in a bit of water).

All I received from that exercise was writing practise. Didn't even have the courtesy to respond!! Unreal.

Keep up the good work in customer relations, I hope it pays off for you.

• youngwerth

Posted December 03, 2004 - 09:15 PM

Ian,

I got your email today but didn't get a chance to look up the shipping cost, sorry just hectic as can be right now and I'm on my way to Italy tommorrow. I did forward the message to patrick, he will get the shipping quote to you on Monday. Sorry for the delay.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted December 04, 2004 - 03:37 PM

Don't be too hard on them, I know they've been very busy. My dealings with them have been very positive. Here is their contact info:

call toll free: 866-REKLUSE
email: sales@rekluse.com

Joe
Renton Motorcycles

• WR450_in_Turkey

Posted December 04, 2004 - 11:33 PM

Ok I am in communication directly with them now so how about we drop it here cos it keeps floating to the top of the heap?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.