JamesNow mod on 03 wr450

4 replies to this topic
  • L8TBRKR

Posted November 30, 2004 - 07:42 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the mod done on a 2003 wr450. From what I've seen here, my intake looks different. If someone has a picture of the mod done to a 2003 canadian version (not sure if there is any difference) it would be greatly appreciated.

• blue_beast_wins

Posted December 01, 2004 - 02:47 PM

Jamesnow cant be done on any model after the 02, you have to buy the Powernow, sorry.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Endurordr

Posted December 01, 2004 - 03:42 PM

Jamesnow cant be done on any model after the 02, you have to buy the Powernow, sorry.

I thought that was the case because I was looking at trying to do it to my '04 and couldn't figure it out...but yet someone here on TT told me it could be done to an '04. I don't know so I have to take other peoples advice. So now, who's right and who's wrong? :cry:

• L8TBRKR

Posted December 01, 2004 - 05:01 PM

That's what I thought! Thanks.

• Fast Freddie

Posted December 01, 2004 - 11:26 PM

where can one buy a powernow? I have not see it in the TT Store. I have heard they are well worth the $$$, but I do not know anything more than that.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.