Handlebar risers???

4 replies to this topic
  • dirtr1der

Posted November 30, 2004 - 07:29 PM


Anyone know where to get a set of risers for an '02 WR with stock bars? I would like to raise them about an inch. Most of the risers I found are for fatty bars. I didn't want to invest in new bars if I didn't have to.

  • Texas4play

Posted November 30, 2004 - 09:10 PM



Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rescue23

Posted December 01, 2004 - 10:18 AM


Thumperracing used to sell risers tha sat in your stock clamps for 7/8 inch bars that moved the bars up and forwrard I found a number on their website. (1 800) 259-5186. maybe that will help?

  • dirtr1der

Posted December 04, 2004 - 08:32 PM



Thanks for the link!!!!

  • dirtr1der

Posted December 04, 2004 - 08:33 PM


Thanks a bunch!


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.