hydrolic clutch to cable clutch can you switch them

2 replies to this topic
  • Yamaha_004

Posted November 30, 2004 - 06:24 PM

Im wondering if you can switch a cable clutch system on an 03 450 to a hydrolic clutch system? I rode my budies 03 125 sx (pice of #$%# never buy one there was always something wrong with it and ktm couldnt even find the problem it took them like 5 times and 2 new bikes later) and it was sweet I want one is it posible if it is how and where can I get the parts ? :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf450jack

Posted November 30, 2004 - 06:42 PM

Look here :cry: :cry: :cry: http://www.magurausa...lutch/jack.html

• tdd6405

Posted November 30, 2004 - 06:48 PM

i got one i'll sell you!! has a arc lever (the one that bends backwards), i also have a slave cylinder for a 2004 yz450 thats brand new. the whole setup was only used for a few rides and i parted the whole bike out.
$175

td6405@yahoo.com

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.