What exhaust????

2 replies to this topic
  • kcracing

Posted November 29, 2004 - 10:38 AM

Any feedback on exhaust likes??? I was thinking about DR. D. What's your guys opinions???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • firezwr426

Posted November 29, 2004 - 10:51 AM

I have a power bomb header and power core IV, no complaints here... although I do not live in a "rock eater" state and do not have to worrie about how loud I am....It is forrest service aproved too...being a wildfirefighter I know the importance of a spark arrestor.....

• Indy_WR450

Posted November 29, 2004 - 01:46 PM

Powerbomb Powercore IV is a great package. I really like the tune-able inserts that you can remove or add. Great pipe with top quality construction and performance. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.