Quietcore data needed

2 replies to this topic
  • WR450_in_Turkey

Posted November 28, 2004 - 12:24 AM

I recently aquired an FMF powercore 4 for my 2003 WR450. As it is second hand it came without arrestor or a quiet insert. As such it is a little to loud for use here. It is almost impossible to get good mail order service here so does anyone have the rough dimensions of the tube in the quietcore so I can get one fabricated? I do intend to buy the correct parts as soon as it is possible but out here in the sticks fabrication is the only option. Any help would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted November 29, 2004 - 01:54 PM

Real easy. 200mm long x 25mm diameter approx 1 mm wall thickness pipe is welded in the center of the 2mm thick plate that matches the end of your pipe and has the 3 bolt hole pattern. :cry:

• WR450_in_Turkey

Posted November 30, 2004 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for that. It is now being made.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.