stock odometer elliminator?

3 replies to this topic
  • firezwr426

Posted November 27, 2004 - 04:43 PM

I have a 01 wr426 with a digital speedo and odometer...I want to get rid of the stock mechanism that spins the cable from the wheel...I thought that I have seen a spacer that would take its place and eliminate it, but I can't remember where or when :cry: ...I was wondering if any body has done this mod or knows anything about it , or where it get the part? I am going to install the gytr alluminum front disc gaurd and thought that I would take care of this while I was working in the area....

link to gytr guard...

www.ebay.com item # 4505889493

any body running this guard?

• Stinson

Posted November 27, 2004 - 05:11 PM

Yes you need the aluminum spacer to get rid of the odo part that is between your fork and from wheel. I dont remeber where I saw it, but I know its available. Cya Stinson

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AkRider

Posted November 27, 2004 - 05:37 PM

Flatlandracing.com makes one.

• orcmike

Posted November 27, 2004 - 06:46 PM

Rob Barnum makes one: www.barnumpro.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.