What did you pay for your 05 WR450F?

27 replies to this topic
  • mark2025

Posted November 26, 2004 - 08:20 PM

Sounds like a smokin deal...but their web site says "price does not include freight and prep, taxes etc. Many dealers add $500 for the Freigh and set up....if you can get it without that, its a steel. Not sure why they would do that, unless they are not in business to make any money. :cry:

• Oouthere

Posted November 26, 2004 - 08:29 PM

We have a Dodge dealer that does something similar. They can sell at invoice and still make money due to a manufacturer's bonus at the end of the year. Plus look at the parts and accessories you'll have to buy....

• patrickincc

Posted November 26, 2004 - 08:35 PM

I payed 6999.00 out the door.

• patrickincc

Posted November 26, 2004 - 08:36 PM

La Yamaha In Marina Delrey Will Do 6999.00 Out The Door.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • las_vegas_thumper

Posted November 27, 2004 - 11:54 AM

Thata a great deal. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I just bought an o5 yesterday and payed $7400 OTD.

I live in Vegas and found that the dealers were not too willing to budge. I have to put in a good word for Tony at Walt's in Havasu. I called him, talked for five minutes and jumped in the truck. Got there, they were awesomely helpful, paprework wsa done in 5 minutes and I was gone in 20 minutes. $6200 O.T.D.

WRide on! :cry:

• bvd

Posted November 27, 2004 - 08:46 PM

I paid 7300 otd, but got a 300 gift cert for accessories... I'm in Colorado...

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted November 27, 2004 - 09:38 PM

anyone know the dealer cost on on th eyz450 also?

Dealer cost is about 10% less. SO if its a $6499 MSRP, subtract about $649.90, now if they get you the freight/setup...

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted November 27, 2004 - 09:40 PM

anyone know the dealer cost on on th eyz450 also?

Also for $9.95, you can buy the actual dealer cost on a bike. In fact, its run by a guy in Oregon, I bought my last WR426F from him. His website is http://www.cyclebuy.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.