stock wr parts for sale

5 replies to this topic
  • lewichris

Posted July 13, 2001 - 06:51 AM

I have several stock parts for sale or trade.
here is a list:
Stock skid plates
stock pipe
stock rear fender
stock headlight and holder whole thing
stock seat foam and cover

i thnk that is it but i am not for sure. i will check tonight. If you are interested in any of these things i will sell them or i love to trade so if you have something to trade like car audio or other wr parts let me know. I would be interested in a FMF powerbomb header. let me know what you think. Al parts are new. They have two hours of test drive time on them.

lewichris@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail. Or i will check the reply's to this post.

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted July 13, 2001 - 07:19 AM

Chris,

I want and need to buy your fender. Mine died Wednesday. I'll email you, too.

And I might be interested in your pipe if the price is right.

Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich in Orlando (edited 07-13-2001).]

• lewichris

Posted July 19, 2001 - 06:16 AM

the rear fender and the headlight fixture are sold

Originally posted by lewichris:
here is a list:
Stock skid plates
stock pipe
stock rear fender

i thnk that is it but i am not for sure. i will check tonight. If you are interested in any of these things i will sell them or i love to trade so if you have something to trade like car audio or other wr parts let me know. I would be interested in a FMF powerbomb header. let me know what you think. Al parts are new. They have two hours of test drive time on them.

lewichris@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail. Or i will check the reply's to this post.

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 19, 2001 - 06:52 AM

Lew, Im interested in the stock pipe, how much would that bad boy cost me??

"danlorenze@aol.com"

• Greg_in_Atlanta

Posted July 19, 2001 - 03:12 PM

If you have a stock exhaust system, please contact Tim North at tnorth@jsace.com.
He recently bought a nice clean '98 with a Big Gun on it; makes big power, and big noise. Too much for dual sporting.

Thanks!

• lewichris

Posted July 23, 2001 - 06:05 AM

I just found that i have the airbox lid and one other part if anyone needs them. I still have the seat, skidplates and the pipe. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Originally posted by lewichris:
here is a list:
Stock skid plates
stock pipe
stock rear fender

Thanks alot for looking.

Chris lewis

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.