Thor Quadrants NOT!

3 replies to this topic
  • YamahaWR450FMike

Posted November 21, 2004 - 08:18 PM

Ok last Thur bought some new 13 Thor Quadrant boots. Went out riding Sat afternoon for the first time with the boots and I couldn't even shift my WR450. I was getting my WR shifted in between gears and I'd hit the throttle hard and it would pop out of gear. I sure hope I didn't bend the shifting forks cause this happened about 4 times it popping out of hear when I was hard on the throttle. The toe part is just way too big and was a pain to shift my bike. I almost ate it cause of these boots just been very poorly made. Even tried adjusting my shift lever up and that didn't help. I then took them back and got the Thor T-30s. Much better. Are these Thor Quadrant boots for quads? I don't see how anyone could ride a dirtbike with these boots. :cry:

• J_DOGG

Posted November 22, 2004 - 09:41 AM

I have the T-30 boot's and can assure you those will not let you down.. They still took a bit to break in but after only two or three rides they are good to go...
Great boot!

I never tried the Quadrants but I know people that have them and they still complain about them to this day.....

Riding gear is funny stuff, what works for some does not always work for others.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wrfrk

Posted November 22, 2004 - 03:25 PM

I just bought the Quadrants and found them to be great for ridding my bike. They are not as nice as my Forma Pro's were but for the money I'll take em!

• YamahaWR450FMike

Posted November 22, 2004 - 11:43 PM

I just bought the Quadrants and found them to be great for ridding my bike. They are not as nice as my Forma Pro's were but for the money I'll take em!

Really? Don't see how anyone could shift their bike with these boots. I had a heck of a time and was getting no where. The toe end of the boot is like almost 3 inches from top to bottom and no way could I get my foot underneith my shift lever. Well got them in the paper now for $90 bucks. Sure hope I sell them!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.