Where to find radiator for cheap?

9 replies to this topic
  • revdevil

Posted November 20, 2004 - 11:24 PM

I just joined this forum so please forgive my ignorance on what seems to be a stupid question.
Where is the best place I can find a radiator for a 99 YZ400F left side for alot less than the dealer?
Already tried ebay?
Thanks in advance. - Revdevil

• jespertheil

Posted November 21, 2004 - 03:20 AM

http://www.btosports.com :cry:

Still a dealer, but they have ok prices!

• YZFan

Posted November 21, 2004 - 06:34 AM

Do you have one that is damaged?? or you just need one??

• revdevil

Posted November 21, 2004 - 08:57 AM

I dumped it in a wash and it tweaked the bottom inward. It dripped a little then stopped after a ride (yes I did check it). It only lost a little fluid. I'm not sure why it stopped but it did with out losing any more fluid. I still can't fit the bottom bolt that goes into the lower radiator bracket.

It didn't leak at all until I tried to bend the bracket back out. OOPS. All the fins in the lower outside corner are crushed. I want to get a new one before my next ride but haven't liked the prices I've seen so far. Thanks for any advice.

• revdevil

Posted November 21, 2004 - 08:58 AM

Thanks for the link. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • T121U

Posted November 21, 2004 - 09:04 AM

Try this place, www.motorcycleradiators.com. I sent mine there and they had them fixed and back out the same say. Both radiators were really messed up and for $105.00 + shipping they were like new.

• YZFan

Posted November 21, 2004 - 10:08 AM

Dont buy new send it to Myler's they are the best. Use the link below and call them it will look new when you get it back at half the cost.

Try this place, www.motorcycleradiators.com. I sent mine there and they had them fixed and back out the same say. Both radiators were really messed up and for $105.00 + shipping they were like new.

• HS624KS

Posted November 21, 2004 - 03:20 PM

:cry: Ditto on Myler's :cry:

Dont buy new send it to Myler's they are the best. Use the link below and call them it will look new when you get it back at half the cost.

• revdevil

Posted November 21, 2004 - 03:55 PM

[COLOR=Blue]undefined[/COLOR]
Thanks to all for the Mylers link. Awesome before and after shots.

• Wayne_Thompson

Posted November 21, 2004 - 10:29 PM

I bent mine before I even rode the bike! The wind caught it and it fell over on a brick. Took mine to a local welder. He resealed it and pressure tested it for $45. Haven't had a problem since and that was almost a year ago.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.