A challange to Mi WR/YZ riders!

1 reply to this topic
  • Fly'nBrian

Posted July 13, 2001 - 04:06 AM

Any one wish to try and dust a DRZ rider :) Any takers. Seriously you are invited to a Mi trail/spode ride on July 21-22 ride starts at 8am
Heres the invite

Ok guys, we have a group of riders riding out of Moorsetown Mi. Anyone who would like to join us feel free and welcome.

Plans are for a 70 mile trail ride. 35 out and 35 back on sat and trailering the bikes on sunday to a new location.

Free camping, Bondfire/hot dog roast, games.

E-mail me for direction

as far as I know I am the lone DRZ rider.

Brian

------------------
Fly'nBrian
01 DRZ400 Kicker
"When in doubt GAS IT"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt_the_Fat

Posted July 13, 2001 - 09:38 PM

Hey Bryan,
I'm fairly new to the TTalk forums (and my '01 WR426F, but it sounds like fun getting together for some trail-bashing. I live in Mt. Clemens and frequent trails around the Rose City(I-75 exit 202)area. How many people/ what age group, etc...?
<Matt> mgordon@computerdata.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.