Red Hot Head Pipe!!! RED!!

46 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted November 24, 2004 - 08:44 AM

How does one's occupation prevent their being philosophical?

• motobrain000

Posted November 24, 2004 - 09:08 AM

No prevention although highly doubtful. You are right, I guess Shakespeare cold be a productive bouncer. Anything is possible.

• yz426onNOS

Posted November 24, 2004 - 03:33 PM

How does one's occupation prevent their being philosophical?

Thank you! Someone with a brain!

Wyatt----My previous account was lost in the big upgrade somehow. I really registered in 2001.

Motobrain000-----As Nasser said “Americans are ignorant F##KS!” You proved his point and mine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4Stroke4Life

Posted August 04, 2005 - 11:03 AM

you know i never read any of the BS in this forum until today!!! what a douchbag!!! is all i had to say. there was way more energy spent on that than needed eh!! so ya #1 DB for the buff dude!! i guess idiots like me don't belong on this site.. huh.. thats too bad, i was finnally starting to fell welcome.. BOO-HOO :D :eek: :eek:

426onNOS

more like 426onselfasteemproblem :D :D

• ride yzf all the way

Posted August 04, 2005 - 06:40 PM

yeah mine did the same its just thats how hott the titanium is that why it does that cause the pipe is titanium and they run really hott

• ncmountainman

Posted August 05, 2005 - 06:22 AM

holy crap,the moderators delete my post to sell some spare parts but allow this freakin' drivel to be resurrected? this should have been relieved of itself in 04 and definately not allowed back! bryan bosch stated to me that the members are the ones who didn't want bike specific parts for sale in their forum and would rather see crap like this. ya well not one member has stepped up to say thats the way they feel in the "can you feel the power" in this forum(several have said we must play by the rules) i believe that the thinking behind it may be more business oriented;like make the parts for sale section harder to use and eliminate horse trading in the forums.the less used parts available the more new ones sold :D 'welcome to the machine'

• BergArabia

Posted October 08, 2007 - 02:02 AM

This kind of response annoys me. The original poster joined 2 months ago, and has only 38 posts. How would he know if it's been beaten to death or not? Even if he was a Gold member, he might have just dumped his last XR for a YZ.

If you know the answer, give it. If the redundancy of the thread ranckles you, don't read or participate in it.

Sorry to pick on you, but that's how I see it.

:confused:
Actually it has been a couple of months since I saw a glowing header post.
I love those because it is a question I actually know the answer to...
And because people get so worried when they first see it..

Nice moderating Gray..
You really are older and YZer..

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450FX OR YZ450F by MESSMAKER

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  30 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.