Anyone got a WR stock pipe for sale?

5 replies to this topic
  • ronwest99

Posted July 12, 2001 - 12:00 PM

I've got the White Bros E-Series pipe on my 99 WR (installed by prev owner).

In some of my riding areas there is more concern about noise and a stock pipe would resolve this problem. I want to keep the e pipe for racing, but swap to a stock pipe to train in a specific area.

Please contact me with asking price at

Posted July 12, 2001 - 06:31 PM

Do you need the complete stock head pipe?

• AZJeff_99WR400

Posted July 12, 2001 - 08:52 PM

Hi Ron.

I sent an email to the address that was listed in your post. I have the parts you need, so if you don't get my offline email, respond back to me here at ThumperTalk.

Jeff (

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazyadam

Posted July 13, 2001 - 04:11 AM

I have 2 stock wr pipes and baffles, and don't need either one. I'm in buffalo, new york. for $125. (or make an offer) I'll UPS one to you. Or you could just go down to 5-7 discs on the WB. I have the quiet core in my WB e pipe (Ithink its at 7 discs) and I like it. good usable power, not too much noise, I think the core was about 40 bucks. good luck!

• lewichris

Posted July 13, 2001 - 04:14 AM

I have a new pipe for sale. It only has about 2 hours on it. That was a test ride before i bought the bike. Make me an offer. I was thinking 100.

• Pete_Z

Posted July 13, 2001 - 05:26 AM

Crazyadam,do you think the quiet core makes a really big difference in noise level?Have you tried the bike with the core in and then immediately after with it out to see if there is a big loss of power?I have an E-Series and currently run 8 discs.I like the way the bike works now and personally I don't think that it is really too loud,but I have considered the quiet core to try and keep the forest fairys happy.I would just hate to spend the $75.00 CDN and not like it. Any input would be appreciated.

BTW- I'm only about 2.5 to 3 hr. drive from Buffalo,maybe we could get together someday for a ride on either side of the 49th.I know there's a few Southern & Central Ontario T-Talkers out there that might be interested in a yearly CANUSA camping&riding weekend. There's probably even a few Quebecers that would make the drive(they're crazy anyways)if we could plan something decent.After all,we can't let all those guys on the left coast have all the fun. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.