4 replies to this topic
  • cruise

Posted November 16, 2004 - 05:54 PM

I have thaught about either cutting the back off
and removing the baffel or cutting it out with
a hole saw.Would this work?

• milsy

Posted November 16, 2004 - 06:23 PM

I'm not sure if you have the same orig exhaust as me, but your system should have a baffle insert which is held in there by 2 pop rivets either side. Just drill them out and pull the baffle out with some long-nose pliers. I know the AUS exhaust is different than the US model.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cruise

Posted November 16, 2004 - 09:59 PM

I've already done that I thaught people were taking
out something from inside the pipe. the back of mine is
welded on

• Hamish

Posted November 16, 2004 - 11:09 PM

a mate of mine has an Ozy 450 and he cut the outlet off, made the hole bigger and fabricted and welded on a new outlet pipe. It looks good, sounds good. Mind you, he is a sheetmetal worker by trade. Still heaps quieter than a YZ pipe , but better than the stock WR system by a long shot. I have a YZ pipe on my 426 and it's great for power, but pretty loud.

• WR_Dave

Posted November 17, 2004 - 03:23 AM

Pm me your e-mail addres and I will send an e-mail with the instructions and pics to help you out. WR Dave. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.