Riding along Oregon Coast?

2 replies to this topic
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted July 12, 2001 - 07:37 AM

The wife & I are going to spend 4-5 days driving down the Oregon coast from Lincoln City to our home in Santa Rosa, CA. We are picking up our '00 Patio Hauler 351F from my parents in Vancouver, WA - thought I had the retired parents talked into towing the trailer down but the wife nixed that idea.

Is there any good riding along the way other than the sand dunes? Both our bikes are dual sported.

The only thing I know I really want to do along the way is the jet boat ride up the Rogue river. Any ohter non-riding suggestions? How 'bout favorite campgrounds?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Swedisheagle

Posted July 12, 2001 - 02:15 PM

Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park, Just outside of Crescent City, CA. On Hwy 199 just off Hwy 101 at the CA/OR border on the coast. Campsite #80 I believe was the best. No riding, but it is one of the most beautiful places on earth IMHO.

Wish I was goin back.

Posted July 14, 2001 - 06:09 PM

Brian when you going? I will be going to Idaho(rexbrug) on the 26th july, why don;t you cross over WA, and hook up with us.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.