Yamaha Elsinore

6 replies to this topic
  • revolucien

Posted November 12, 2004 - 06:09 PM

wanted to see what this would look like. what do you think of the YZ Elsinore kit?

Posted Image

• SureBlue

Posted November 12, 2004 - 06:49 PM

White is beautiful, monsieur. However, the graphics could be a bit more imaginative. I have all white ufo plastics and oneindustries waiting for installation this winter.

• Joe_Jet

Posted November 12, 2004 - 07:27 PM

Honda actually made silver bikes called Elsinores back in the day.

Still looks pretty good though. Make the frame silver, aluminum, and just change the colors on the current graphics to navy and orange and you might have the 06.'

Joe :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SureBlue

Posted November 12, 2004 - 07:44 PM

So the plastics are silver, not white? Where to find?

• revolucien

Posted November 12, 2004 - 07:56 PM

i think acerbis still sells silver. and yeah i was going for the same design on the honda elsinore, just yz style to irk the die hard honda fans. :cry: there was a pic in the last racerx of a honda crf450 elsinore, it looks sweet.

• big t

Posted November 13, 2004 - 04:32 AM

There is a picture of the Honda in the crf450 forum. It looks sweet.

• tool

Posted November 13, 2004 - 04:55 AM

i like the white, hate the blue. im running an all white yz with black and red accents. the frame is black now, but i want to paint it wine red like those white yfz quads. no blue.
whatever color yamaha goes with next will be cool. just dont want any more blue! :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.