Need some help posting pictures

8 replies to this topic
  • MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:39 PM

I've done this before but I just can't seem to get it to work consistently. I'm using imagestation to post my pictures and when I click 'Image' and then paste in the URL 9 out of 10 times it won't work. I've got my pictures set up to share so there's no password required but sometimes I can make it work even if I do have the imagestation folder password protected. Here's a link to a picture in my folder. http://www.imagestat...187412481&idx=1 Any ideas

• NAFLASH

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:46 PM

It says you have to sign to view the album but i did this pic
Posted Image

• MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, I understand the sign in to see the whole album but what did you do to get my picture posted in your reply when I can't?
[image]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287667265&p=4187412333&idx=8[/image]
See what I get when I try?!

• MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:51 PM

Now the picture you posted isn't even opening for me, it's an empty box.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NAFLASH

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:55 PM

right click the picture and go to properties, then highlight the URL for the picture. than when you go to post click the link for Image in the UBB Code and put it in there like this
Posted Image
if you cant see the pic than try right clicking it and press Show Picture

• MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 05:50 PM

Yep, that's what I'm doing. I just don't understand why it's not consistant for me. Sometimes I can get it and sometimes I can't. Posted Image
Well, this one appears to be working. I noticed that the URL on this one ends with '.jpg' and the other one didn't. Wonder why I'm not getting the same URL under properties every time.

• MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 05:55 PM

I just noticed something. When I look at the pictures at the imagestation site they all have a background fraiming around them. Kind of like a matting. I think sometimes I've been 'right clicking' on the border of the picture rather than right on the picture itself. That gives me two different URLs.
Posted Image
Yep, that was the problem. My thumbs are to fat I guess. Thanks for working with me. :cry:

• MaxAZ

Posted November 12, 2004 - 06:03 PM

Man it feels cool looking at pictures of my bike on the internet! :cry:
Posted Image :cry:

• Satch0922

Posted November 13, 2004 - 08:25 AM

Here is my advice for posting pictures. Ditch Imagestation...it is a pain in the butt and requires signing in and bandwidth restrictions. I recommend Photobucket.com very easy to use and makes mosting pics MUCH easier.

Posted Image

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.