Fork settings?

1 reply to this topic
  • SPDFRK450

Posted November 12, 2004 - 04:30 PM

Ok fellas I am just toying with ideas right now but I have a couple questions. I got a WR426 and have been doing some pretty decent jumping with it. I found this one jump thats about 5 feet and have just been launching over this thing. I bottomed out my front suspension a few times today and was thinking of adjusting my fork settings to my type of riding. Now first of all I was looking on the Racetech website, at the stock spring rate and thought about changing that. Then I thought about mabye using a thicker viscosity fork oil. I noticed they were broken down buy US1, US2, and US3. Does anybody have any advice for me, or am I just being picky. Thanks

Mike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Texas4play

Posted November 12, 2004 - 09:35 PM

http://shop.thumpert...pdf=ttSAGsetter

Try these out for best measures and eliminate guesswork.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.