G2 Ergonomics Throttle Control

1 reply to this topic
  • RNS

Posted November 12, 2004 - 03:18 PM

Does anyone have informatioin on the G2 Ergo throttle controls. I've read a few post here and elswhere about it. I reall would like to get some infomation on the mfg. website, or a dealer online. Is anyone using one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ktmgary

Posted November 18, 2004 - 04:41 PM

I bought one about a month ago for my KTM250 (2stk) and love it! The difference in throttle control in gnarley terrain and especially smooth corners is great. The price seemed a bit steep at $100, but I can't think of anything I've ever done to a bike for that price that helped as much.

They have a site www.g2ergo.com, but it;s pretty weak. I got mine from www.parts-guy.com, and would definately recommend!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.