Anyone interested in a used FMF Powercore IV?

1 reply to this topic
  • 4dirt.com

Posted July 11, 2001 - 07:06 AM

I have an FMF powercore IV that was on my '99 wr400 when I bought it. The bike only had about 300 miles on it so the pipe had very little use. I mostly ride trails so I went back to the stock pipe with a vortec plug on the end for a very quiet solution. I thought I would keep the FMF for the dunes if I wanted to have a little more power but I has just been sitting around in my garage for the last year collecting dust. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell it for a good price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Smitty

Posted July 11, 2001 - 08:10 PM

I just bought a 2000 WR 400 and I do not like the stock muffler. Send me an email with your price. SmittiesXR@Home.com (in Canada)

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4dirt.com:
I have an FMF powercore IV that was on my '99 wr400 when I bought it. The bike only had about 300 miles on it so the pipe had very little use. I mostly ride trails so I went back to the stock pipe with a vortec plug on the end for a very quiet solution. I thought I would keep the FMF for the dunes if I wanted to have a little more power but I has just been sitting around in my garage for the last year collecting dust. If anyone is interested I would be willing to sell it for a good price. [/QUOTE]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.