Trailtech/Scott's/Billet guard

5 replies to this topic
  • Kritter

Posted November 10, 2004 - 09:32 PM

I want to put a trail tech on my 650 and I have a scotts damper on. IN the ad it says the trailtech uses the stock cable but my stock odometer doesnt work so I would prefer all new trail tech stuff so I know it will work good.

Also which billet protector is the one that works?

All I see on their website is KTM Yamaha and CRF...

• malevolent73

Posted November 10, 2004 - 10:10 PM

Baja Designs has the billet alum. holder for the trailtech computer... I'm guessing your talking about a computer!!! which is why I'm wondering what you would need a cable for??? :cry: I have a trail tech comp. on my bike, and it is magnetic... no cables required! :cry:

• don87xr600

Posted November 10, 2004 - 10:12 PM

check your bike again, you have a sensor cable running up from the front caliper along the brakeline.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kritter

Posted November 10, 2004 - 11:04 PM

I do have a cable...the stock odometer doesnt work so I figure somethings bad...

• Rickyracer

Posted November 11, 2004 - 08:54 PM

Kritter,
I have a Scott's Dampner and also a trailtech with a Baja designs billet protector. Works out great, check them out!
Ricky

• michael_loomis

Posted November 11, 2004 - 09:37 PM

Kris ... i have the same setup on my 600 .. go with the mag kit that comes with the comp .. my unibit made it fit into the rotor perfect .. and it snap rings right in. got a sweet billet BD guard for 40 bones and my scotts is mounted normal. My buddy with a 650 like yours has his scotts reversed and his BD guard with 2 mounting holes bolts right to his upper triple clamp.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.