2 replies to this topic
  • Steviejay01

Posted November 10, 2004 - 03:08 AM

Well should be picking up my Road Going WR426F tomorrow Morning!!!

Gary is coming too, had to stich him up for driving the van as I lost half of my Drivers L. and they wouldnt let me take it!!

Hopefully the guy got it through the MOT today!! (4pm) so keep your fingers crossed for me.

If it failes I'll be picking your brain's on what/how to get it through.

(just turned 3 years old but it's road registered will be its 1st MOT)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r_dawg1021

Posted November 10, 2004 - 09:00 AM

Good luck :cry: Let us know how it goes!

• Steviejay01

Posted November 12, 2004 - 12:51 AM

Jesus christ, took it out last night, let me just say I'm used to a V-Twin 1000cc Sports bike, this little single nut cracker was wicked fast....

Over the bloody moon with it to be honest, he stuck the standard can on it for the Road Test MOT, how much power should I expect with the sports one slipped back on there (its a full FMF system)

Couple of HP??

I can tell I'm gonna have great fun on this thing!

Steve :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.