E-Line skid plate

2 replies to this topic
  • Khari

Posted November 09, 2004 - 07:52 PM

I am trying to decide between the E-Line Carbon Skid plate and the glide plate. Anyone have an opinion either way? Will the skid plate offer enough protection to warrant the extra 20 bucks?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Texas4play

Posted November 09, 2004 - 08:13 PM

I am trying to decide between the E-Line Carbon Skid plate and the glide plate. Anyone have an opinion either way? Will the skid plate offer enough protection to warrant the extra 20 bucks?

Usually those questions are confirmed when it's a bit too late. Go for the skid plate, I don't think you'll ever regret it.

• kcracing

Posted November 10, 2004 - 08:26 AM

Got the e-line skid and love it, not to mention it looks very cool. the only problem is getting it on and off for an oil change can be a pain.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.