2 trac supermoto spotted!

5 replies to this topic
  • simch

Posted November 09, 2004 - 10:24 AM

Saw the famed 2 trac yamaha yz450 hybrid supermoto bike today, at the national motorcycle show here in the UK. I took a photo, but my darned camera lost it! Agghhhh!
It looked real trick though, not a bulky as I thought it would be. It had a "map" switch on the bars too. Other than that, it wa pretty stock looking.
Also saw a wr450 supermoto with full carbon bodywork, i mean everything, tank, all panels, fenders etc. It had retro yello speedblock graphics on it and look sweeet!

That 2 trac supermoto is to compete in the winter supermoto series here in the UK.

Posted November 09, 2004 - 10:28 AM

FIND YOUR CAMERA! I would love to see a shot of the carbon WR! Think simch think. :cry:

• simch

Posted November 09, 2004 - 11:49 AM

No, I have the camera, but it has junked the photos I took!! aggghhh!

It may be posted on the net somewhere, I'll have a look.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted November 09, 2004 - 12:09 PM

Ok, here is the link to the 2wd supermoto. No joy on the carbon wr!! I will keep looking. It was on a joint Michelin and Ohlins stand there for some reason!

Check about 2 features down the page. 4 photos in all from the Wire yamaha team.

• simch

Posted November 09, 2004 - 01:08 PM

Oh, also saw the crf450x. It was like bolted down so difficult to guage the weight, but it looked quite slim and light?Weird.
One thing though, it has got a REAL TRICK rear fender incorporating a real trick LED tail light. Soo small and pretty cool. Not sure if the 250's had this last year or not.

• Texas4play

Posted November 09, 2004 - 08:18 PM

Interesting......the International Motorcycle Show tours through Dallas this month ...... wonder what they will have.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.