are these "carbon fiber" fork guards the real deal?

2 replies to this topic
  • ThunderChicken

Posted November 09, 2004 - 10:10 AM

anybody buy these yet? it seems like they come up for option on a weekly basis. it's hard to tell if they are the real deal or just the fake carbon fiber stickers?

also, i thought henge and campbell were using the guards from poison spider... but the ad claims that they are using the guards up for auction...

$20 seems to good to be true considering what i paid for mine through precision concepts...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husky_Forever

Posted November 09, 2004 - 01:20 PM

I just bought some and received them last week. They are good to the word. Couldn't belive the price either. Go good on my KX 250 forks.

• RingKingPin

Posted November 10, 2004 - 06:41 AM

I had the same ones and they got trashed within a year. When I took them off, there were lots of rub marks. Funny on the ebay aution site, it says smae as cambells bike but there are none on that bike.

Related Content

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.