Riding buddy in Utah..

4 replies to this topic
  • rwhitlock

Posted July 10, 2001 - 07:46 AM

Hello all...

I'm looking to find some people to ride with that live and ride in Utah. I live in Utah county and am willing to travel to ride with others.

Mainly do mountain / trail riding.

Thanks,

Rod

• Marlan

Posted July 11, 2001 - 10:44 AM

I'm live in Weber county, but occasionally ride down south. We have a ride this weekend at Beaver Mountain in Cache Valley with the UTMA group. Last year we covered over 90 miles of butt chewing single track trail riding. It is a great mountain trail ride that loops into Idaho and back. If you are interested, I have room for another bike on the trailer if you can meet me in the Ogden area. If not, we will have to meet up when I head your direction.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • offroadhaus

Posted July 15, 2001 - 12:17 PM

Hey Rod,
We are based in Utah Valley and try to ride every weekend whether we have booked tours or not. We'd love to hook up and ride with you sometime.
tim

• Chukkar

Posted July 15, 2001 - 01:31 PM

Rod,
Were planning a ride for next weekend near Preston Idaho / Cub River. It's all trail and woods riding. Your welcome to come. You might even be able to hook up with my brother who lives in Bountiful. Drop me a note if your confirmed.

• Marlan

Posted July 17, 2001 - 10:22 AM

Chukkar

That's some damn fun riding area. Too bad I rode that area last weekend -- I promised my kids I would take them to Lagoon this weekend. My friends and I ride the Cache valley / Logan canyon area quite often. We should hook up sometime when your riding up north and swap some good trail rides.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.