New Moto Cross Park Name

16 replies to this topic
  • flogger

Posted November 08, 2004 - 08:17 AM

Just got our track built and are ready to open to the public. We are having trouble coming up with a "cool" name. The track is about 1 mile long now and we are shooting for 1.5. It has 2 creeks that run through it and a large canyon drop off. We are next to an airport also. Any help on some names would be great. :cry:

• Butta

Posted November 08, 2004 - 08:40 AM

Hmmm, let's see....I'm not creative, but I've got nothing to lose.

How about, "Twin Creeks MX" or "Flightline Track" or "Flightline MX" or "Ridge Runner's MX Park" or "The Flightdeck"

just throwing something out there.... :cry:

• JohnB

Posted November 08, 2004 - 11:04 AM

I like those.

Here's my .02

Fly-N-High MX
Touch-N-Go Track

• machoman_#618

Posted November 08, 2004 - 01:27 PM

In honor of Garrett Berg how about MOTOMANLAND MX
:cry: :cry: :cry:

• flogger

Posted November 08, 2004 - 03:14 PM

Keep it up guys these are sounding good.

• rws

Posted November 08, 2004 - 03:30 PM

how about:

"Land-Sea-n-Air" Off-road?
uh... or
"Twin-Creek Canyon" MX Park?
"Splash-Down" MX? [creeks, planes... I'm grasping] :cry:

The totally cool part... YOU HAVE A TRACK!!! I'm envious!

• machoman_#618

Posted November 08, 2004 - 03:47 PM

Top Gun MX(airport), Canyon Creek MX(canyon,creeks), LA MX(lower Alabama) :cry:, Cross Threaded MX. Let us know :cry:

PS one more..... ROOST CITY MX

• sirthumpalot

Posted November 08, 2004 - 04:23 PM

Hmmm, let's see....I'm not creative, but I've got nothing to lose.

How about, "Twin Creeks MX" or "Flightline Track" or "Flightline MX" or "Ridge Runner's MX Park" or "The Flightdeck"

just throwing something out there.... :cry:

Wow Butta, for a non-creative guy you had some good names. I vote for Twin Creeks. Easy to remember and you can use that name with any track layout. Also it doesn't attempt to describe the track so people won't pre-judge by the name. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flogger

Posted November 08, 2004 - 07:09 PM

All these are sounding great. I knew I could count on you guys. As for being envious these mini moms are a handfull. It is pretty cool at times but all your long lost budds, cousins, in-laws etc. all seem to ask I get in free right??? I have only been in the biz 2 weeks and the pitfalls are becoming clearer. Thanks and keep the names coming. Oh btw photos to come...

• sirthumpalot

Posted November 09, 2004 - 03:49 AM

As someone who owns his own business, if you feel that people must pay standard rates (your long lost inlaws, etc..) then you just have to be firm and fair. If you're fair they will understand. Best of luck with the new track!

• flogger

Posted November 09, 2004 - 04:05 PM

Thanks man. I am leaning toward Twin Creeks myself but still requesting more if anyone has any.

• ThumpDave

Posted November 09, 2004 - 07:44 PM

2. Life-Flight MX (hehe hope not)
3. Canyon-Creek MX
4. Drop-Zone MX

Hey you need to have a competion and the winner gets and expense paid photo op and ride on the new track :cry:

Well I may be pushing it. I'm building a track with my brother as well so I'd love to see some pics of the track. That may help in the naming as well.
let us know who wins.

Dave-Out :cry:

• thumper245

Posted November 09, 2004 - 08:49 PM

I like the twin creaks also sounds great, I like it.

• John_Lorenz

Posted November 10, 2004 - 06:56 AM

393 :cry:

Has a distinct ring dont it

Hey ya want to go ride 393 this weekend?

Where is 393 at? I hear its awesome

Why 393? :cry:

Where you ride? "393" only place of course :cry:

• flogger

Posted November 12, 2004 - 03:58 PM

Ok Guys last bump Speak now or forever hold your piece. I'll start a new post when we decide on the name. As for the pics I got a couple of shots from above and am awaiting them to send the files and I'll put em up. :cry:

• Joe_Jet

Posted November 12, 2004 - 07:54 PM

Which airport?

Joe :cry:

• elsinoredaze

Posted November 16, 2004 - 05:29 AM

Like others said...Canyon Creek Motocross sure sounds good... easy to remember.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.