2001 650r Forks

4 replies to this topic
  • hill5150

Posted November 06, 2004 - 07:04 PM

:usa:Any thoughts on "Progressive" brand fork springs Good :cry: bad :cry: compared to Race tech or Lindemann. I am 225 and ride open dez full throttle.thanks. :cry:

• roadcam

Posted November 08, 2004 - 12:52 PM

dont know if this is worth anything to you, but I've been VERY impressed with Progressive Suspension fork springs on my street bikes ... the only feedback I've heard about the dirt bike springs has also been very favorable ... Ive never heard a single bad word about them ...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SaltyWalrus

Posted November 09, 2004 - 04:46 AM

I would be concerned about the forks diving thru the first half of travel too quickly.

• 650dezrcr

Posted April 21, 2006 - 10:19 PM

Hello,

I was considering these as well and wanted a bit more input...thanks!

• Thumpmeister

Posted April 23, 2006 - 12:26 PM

I've run progressive springs on my older XR's, but not on my 650. They have worked real well in the past, and have been impressed by their handling. I've only used them on 200's and 250's, but they have worked well before.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.