Need Help: Fuel Screw

5 replies to this topic
  • gimprvr

Posted November 06, 2004 - 10:13 AM

Anyone know what the difference bewteen the Zip Ty fuel Screw and the white brothers fuel screw is? Seems like they would have to work the same. Rejetting bike right now and it just looks like one of those things that I better do now or I'll regret it

• Mats

Posted November 06, 2004 - 11:23 AM

I got the zip-ty, works great!

Mats

• gimprvr

Posted November 06, 2004 - 12:03 PM

yeah, I would like to just egt the Zip Ty but none of my local places have one, They do however have the White Brothers.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted November 06, 2004 - 05:17 PM

My local shop was the same situation, so I went with the White Bros. It works alright but it's difficult to turn the screw by hand, so I just used needle nose pliers to get it to move. I'm going to order a ZipTy unit- I'd like to do it from the ThumperTalk store but I can't find it here!.
Also, don't lose the small spring and washer that will come out with the stock fuel screw, you'll need 'em on which ever after market set up you use

• ovrrdrive

Posted November 06, 2004 - 06:25 PM

My local shop was the same situation, so I went with the White Bros. It works alright but it's difficult to turn the screw by hand, so I just used needle nose pliers to get it to move. I'm going to order a ZipTy unit- I'd like to do it from the ThumperTalk store but I can't find it here!.
Also, don't lose the small spring and washer that will come out with the stock fuel screw, you'll need 'em on which ever after market set up you use

http://shop.thumpert...ductCode=15-818

• gimprvr

Posted November 06, 2004 - 09:54 PM

Thanks Seabass, I Did the white brothers thing also but I am going to get the Zip Ty too. Now I just have to dial in my new JD set up and I'll be done for the time being

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.