I need a kickstand for a 98 wr400!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • kevin1209

Posted November 05, 2004 - 07:39 PM

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find a used kickstand for a 98 WR400? How much should I expect to pay (not including shipping)? :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ovrrdrive

Posted November 06, 2004 - 05:15 AM

I just got a Trail Tech kickstand from Rocky Mountain ATV last week and put it on and am very satisfied with it. It was like $88 shipped, and the quality is very good. True 5 minute installation as well.

They list one for the 98 wr400 too.

http://www.rockymoun...?sid=0005628757

If you want to pay almost double that amount and get what some think is a better stand (whatever that means), Pro Moto Billet makes one that will probably fit. Prices start at $149 + shipping I think.

One last note, after I ordered mine from Rocky Mountain, I saw the vendor list here at the TT store and they say they carry Trail tech. I would call them first and see if they have it. The shipping will be faster, service better, and they always say they beat everyone else prices, so the price should be better as well.

I didn't see any mention of it when I ordered, and I didn't want to wait until the next business day to place the order or I would have called them first as well...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.