Looking for Oklahoma Riders

No replies to this topic
  • copper

Posted November 05, 2004 - 05:20 PM

This guy is looking into making a 2500 acre riding area in Davis Oklahoma. :cry: Around the Lake Murray are. Its by the Arbuckle Mountain area and it should have very technical areas, numerous terrain changes, creeks,rocks etc. (You now the fun stuff) :cry: :cry: He is in need of people who are willing to show interest in this area. If your interested in any way send him an email message to let him know. This is the message he sent me. :cry:
Hello,
First of all let me thank you for your interest in this project. We have approached several other groups offering them land access and they have not showed near the interest that the OCCRA folks have. Of course I am a past OCCRA rider and knew I would get a rise out of the bikers!!!
I met with the city manager (another retired rider who love dirt bikes and ATV's) and it's a go. What this means is that we will present our proposal to the city council and if they agree we will then schedule a public hearing to start the ball rolling on the grant applications.
What I need now is a e-mail blitz to accrue as many e-mail addresses of interested off roaders that you guys can drum up. The big key to making this happen is participation. The city wants to see income off of this area and I would like to present them with dozens of e-mail addresses of interested riders to prove to them that this project will succeed!
Share my e-mail address with any off roaders you know and have them e-mail me. I will add them to the group and update them as possible with any news.
If we pull this off you guys might be banging bars on Arbuckle Mountain cedars in a short time!
okieangler@brightok.net
Show him some support!!! :cry:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.