UNABIKER RAD GUARD REVIEW

45 replies to this topic
  • 450_James

Posted November 17, 2004 - 10:38 AM

What about the compatability with oversized tanks? Do the brackets get it the way?

• Treebark

Posted November 17, 2004 - 11:14 AM

The Unibikers will not work with oversized tanks, the left side is fine but the right will need to be cut to fit tank. I had to cut the lower part of the rear brace so the tank could fit and I haven't had any problems with strength. I've had them for about 8-9 months and they have takin a beating, Damn Trees keep jumping in front of me. :cry:

• 450_James

Posted November 17, 2004 - 09:08 PM

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Texas4play

Posted November 19, 2004 - 01:34 PM

For some reason I'm running in to the same problem as 35racer. I just wrestled with a new set today for my '05 WR450 and the holes don't line up at all. I emailed Brian @ Unabiker, so hopefully we can get it fixed.

• NewBee

Posted November 20, 2004 - 04:22 AM

Hey Unabiker,

I am planning on getting a set of your rad guards because I have had a close call that turned out to be something that could be bent back into shape. This was to close for me considering it would cost $300US to replace the rad.

I was wondering if you ship to Newfoundland,Canada, what the shipping would cost and how one would pay (Visa, Check, etc.). I also assume all prices are in US dollars.

• unabiker

Posted November 20, 2004 - 05:40 PM

Hey Unabiker,

I am planning on getting a set of your rad guards because I have had a close call that turned out to be something that could be bent back into shape. This was to close for me considering it would cost $300US to replace the rad.

I was wondering if you ship to Newfoundland,Canada, what the shipping would cost and how one would pay (Visa, Check, etc.). I also assume all prices are in US dollars.

Please drop me an email.
bbennett447@yahoo.com
I don't check in here near as often as I check my email. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.