Bearings

4 replies to this topic
  • Rory

Posted July 09, 2001 - 09:41 PM

I would like to know what make wheel bearings you guys are using on the front and rear wheel. I replaced mine with the Yamaha OEM bearings, they seem to have had a rather short life.
Does anybody know the numbers on the front wheel and rear wheel bearings, it would be easier to order and then to strip than to strip and wait.

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 10, 2001 - 01:25 AM

I know Boss Bearing can help you. I have seen the advertisement in the back of magazines.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_F

Posted July 10, 2001 - 04:19 AM

Same thing for CBR Bearing in SoCal. Check the rags or net.

• Dannajoe

Posted July 10, 2001 - 04:31 AM

OEM bearings are usually only shielded, meaning they are not sealed. Depending where you ride and what your bearings are subjected too, it pays big time to go to a bearing supply house. They will probably have the sealed. They last much longer,and are usually half the price or better. I get mine from Applied Technologies in the Seattle area. Good Luck

• Jason_Williams

Posted July 10, 2001 - 06:44 AM

Dannajoe, do you have a number for apllied technologies? I'm from the Seattle area and need new bearings.
JW :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.