Zip Ty fuel mixture screw

6 replies to this topic
  • Seabass

Posted November 03, 2004 - 07:50 PM

Which type of fuel mixture screw from ZipTy will work with the '05 WR? I went on their webpage and they had two different ones listed for the Kiehn carb- the second generation "pumper" carb and the first generation Kiehn carb. Sorry for the lame questions but this is my first Yamaha

• Texas4play

Posted November 03, 2004 - 08:08 PM

FMS01

http://shop.thumpert...ductCode=15-818

Here's link thru TT shop and a little cheaper too.

• Brettv

Posted November 03, 2004 - 08:22 PM

i assume it will be the second, for the second generation, the first was for the original carb, like my wr400 99. theres only slight differences in the end. ive got a good pic that explains it. ill see if i can post a link

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Seabass

Posted November 03, 2004 - 08:22 PM

FMS01

http://shop.thumpert...ductCode=15-818

Here's link thru TT shop and a little cheaper too.

Thanks partner! Y'all are a true gentleman :cry:

• Seabass

Posted November 03, 2004 - 08:25 PM

Thanks to you too, BrettV. Now can you explain to me what "spit the winkle" means. Cheers mate :cry:

• Brettv

Posted November 03, 2004 - 08:39 PM

hmm, spit the winkle?

• Texas4play

Posted November 04, 2004 - 07:32 AM

[/QUOTE]
Thanks partner! Y'all are a true gentleman :cry:

[/QUOTE]

Umm, opposed to popular belief, we don't actually talk like that. :cry: Well, unless running for public office, and then it's just try to charm voters with our good 'ol boy persona. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.