Dyno number two Ran the XR680R at the Dyno-Dudes

5 replies to this topic
  • BWB63

Posted November 03, 2004 - 03:22 PM

The Dyno-Dudes claim there Dyno is spot on. Calibrated. It is in a Enclosed, controlled room. Updated Dyno Page Click Here : :cry:

• mikekay

Posted November 03, 2004 - 05:00 PM

I totally agree with you. The euro's are not getting 65hp out of a 680...
To crack the 60hp front maybe a machine balanced crank, lighter Ti chain and a No Toil filter?

Keep going!!!

• JackAttack

Posted November 04, 2004 - 09:04 PM

Yo Bruce,

This guy says that he is getting over 60hp, and over 35lb torq., with his CRF450. What do you think? :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted November 05, 2004 - 08:12 AM

At edelbrock they had a Yamaha 450 and were getting 47~48hp....I don't know what they had all in that engine but, they wanted more so, they bored and stroked it. Had all the top goodies and were looking for 53hp...they were getting 33fpTorque. I think I am at the point that I will believe anything if I can run my bike as a base line on the same Dyno setup all the same as when they ran what ever other bike. :cry: :cry: If they get 60hp out of a CRF450 and my bike right afterwards still gets 58hp I would believe it :cry: The CRF450 you pointed out is getting less horse power everywhere then mine till it passes where my bike hits the rev limiter. The guy at Dyno_dudes says they have seen a lot of posts on the road race group (big 1000cc bikes) that fix there charts and then post them. They have the charts as ran and what they see on the net is different so, I think I'll see what my bike can put out....I'll be back :cry:

• JackAttack

Posted November 05, 2004 - 08:41 AM

I think I'll see what my bike can put out....I'll be back :cry:

I'll bet with the right dyno (a little creativity and some photoshop skills), you could get 160hp out of your bike. :cry: :cry: :cry:

• BWB63

Posted November 05, 2004 - 08:47 AM

I just used paint and I am not that good and I would believe this:
Posted Image
This is the real one:
Posted Image

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.