Vented Gear - Not liking sleeves - other comments?

1 reply to this topic
  • Guest_blatham489_*

Posted November 01, 2004 - 07:42 PM

Recently got a set of Moose Sahara vented gear. Very pleased with the venting qualities but I HATE the sleeves' mesh fabric. It acts like a cheese grater on my forearms in VERY minor falls (I know, I know, don't fall so much) :cry:

Anyone else not like this built-in dermabrasion feature and what did you end up doing? Switching gear?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted November 01, 2004 - 08:47 PM

My vented jersey is by Thor and is not cheese grader like. Then again I also wear elbow pads so it's not rubbing directly on me very often, or if it is I don't notice it. I do notice the dirt that comes through vented gear, but I guess there's nothing that you can really do about that. Put on some elbow pads! :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.