Nick Puza, how is the ankle?

2 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted July 09, 2001 - 06:20 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • npuzajr

Posted July 09, 2001 - 08:30 AM

Well I havent been on my bike in three weeks. Its not broken, but still swolen. I have to go see an orthapedic surgeon soon to see if I really messed it up. Hows the riding up in NH? Its a beautiful summer for it. Im trying to get better so I can do some riding in the sand in August. Your more than welcome to come.

Thanks for the concern.

• MN_Kevin

Posted July 09, 2001 - 03:11 PM

Haven't done any riding at all, Nick. I started pulling the airbox right away after PA. Then my water pump went on my car. Decided to pull the head for a valve job, install new timing belts, water pump and all other belts. Just got it back together yesterday, Sunday. The family and I went camping for the 4th holiday. I have had zero time to do anything with the WR. I hope to do it this week, the jetting AGAIN and put back on my WR street legal stuff.

The ankle still swollen doesn't sound too good, I am afraid, but I am no Doctor (except when it comes to making women feel better :) !

Good Luck with the ankle, Nick!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.