YZ numberplate on WR??

23 replies to this topic
  • ncmountainman

Posted November 10, 2004 - 07:34 AM

now you need to get rid of the back fender the switch to yz saves almost 3 LBS...fits perfectly if you get the UFO one it even has pop outs for the overflow tank hoses :cry:

• Math

Posted November 10, 2004 - 03:58 PM

how can changing the fender save three pounds? Does this take the tail light into consideration? :cry:

The last time I went to my local track I just took the light off and left the WR fender on....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted November 10, 2004 - 05:03 PM

the fender on the wr is larger and constructed heavier(to hold up the tail light) i've never weighed the tail light itself but i'd say most of the difference is in the fender. :cry:

• Math

Posted November 10, 2004 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the input. You're probably right. I'd say the tail light and wires are about 1/2 pound (2-300 grams)...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.